Skip to main content
10 Ways to Prepare for Exams
- Have a positive attitude. Positivity leads to success.
- Begin early and space out your studying.
- If you start 10 days before and study ½ hour a day that is 5 hours of preparations
- Create summaries of your study sessions
- Have specific goals for each study session. Keeps you focused.
- Organize your study materials before you start the session. Helps with distractions.
- Create your own study materials. Advance organizers, quizzes, mnemonic devices, etc.
- Use Technology. Quizlet, Youtube, publisher’s practice questions, Khan Academy, etc.
- Take advantage of Campus Resources. Tutors, Writing Center, Professors, CAP Specialists, other students.
- Eat Healthy. Not too much and not too little.
- Rest. Consistent rest helps the brain to preform .
- Good habits create successful people!