Colleges, universities and seminaries are invited to send members of their institutions as delegates for Augustana's Presidential Inauguration. Delegates share in this momentous occasion by attending inaugural events and marching in the formal processional.
Information for Delegates
Following is the schedule of inaugural activities for Friday, Sept. 15:
- 10 a.m. — Inaugural Worship, Chapel of Reconciliation
- 11:30 a.m. — Inaugural Luncheon, Our Savior’s Lutheran Church (909 W. 33rd St.)
- 3:30 p.m. — Inauguration Ceremony, Elmen Center (2505 S. Grange Ave.)
- Doors open for seating at 2:30 p.m.
- Robing begins at 2:45 p.m.
- Delegates are requested to provide their own academic regalia.
- Immediately following the ceremony — Inaugural Reception, Elmen Center
(If you do not wish to be part of the formal processional, you may still attend the event as a guest and sit in the audience.)