Within the Office of Advancement, the College events staff works to produce events that promote the Augustana brand experience. Many of these events are campus traditions that are held on an annual basis. Additional events may include special anniversaries, building dedications, and fundraisers — as well as various signature events — that are hosted by the President, the Board of Trustees or the College, as a whole.
With each event, the College events staff aims to create a memorable experience that engages our community and exceeds expectations.
- Viking Days
- Viking Varieties
- Boe Forum on Public Affairs
An Augustana Christmas
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Augustana Christmas Vespers
- The Augustana Bands' Christmas Extravaganza
- The Augustana Thought Leader Forum
- Academy for Seniors
- Constitution Day
- The Nobel Peace Prize Forum
- The Spark: The Gala Event to Celebrate Augustana at 150 (April 16, 2011)
The Augustana Box Office: www.augietickets.com
For tickets to our events and for more information, please visit our online Box Office or call 605.274.5320. The Augustana Box Office is located in the Morrison Commons concourse between the Huddle and the Bookstore. It is open Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. during the academic year.
EVENT CONTACT INFO:
Emily (Drommerhausen) Sievers '04
Director of College Events