Highlights, Special Features, News and Opportunities
Read all about it! Download our departmental newsletter Getting Down to Business to catch up on what is happening in the department, what faculty are up to, and the news that alumni send us.
Augustana College students have consistently won many prestigious outside scholarships, including the Spirit of Sioux Falls Award, South Dakota CPA Society Schoarships, and the Sale and Marketing Executives International scholarship competition.
The department faculty annually nominate students as recipients of a number of designated scholarships:
- Marlin W. Berkland Scholarship
- Business Administration and Accounting Scholarship
- Eric Delman Business Scholarship
- Paul and Lois Eggers Scholarship
- Harry O. & Ruth C. Eidsness Scholarship
- Elmen Family Business Scholarship
- Ron & Stephany Halverson Scholarship
- Jill Lerdal Memorial Scholarship
- Elliot Thoreson Scholarship
- Alvin E. and Jean C. Tuohino Scholarship
Augustana Business Club
This student-lead organization works with local professionals to develop management and leadership skills as well as networking contacts. Connect with the Augustana Business Club on social media.