Spring Break and Summer Programs
Augustana professors offer Spring Break courses to a variety of off-campus locations. Spring Break programs offer Augustana students an affordable study away option.
Spring Break 2018 Augustana Faculty Led Courses
- Scotland's Stories and Scenes - Dr. Sandra Looney
- Changing Identities: England from Londinium to Brexit - Dr. Patrick Hicks & Dr. Bill Swart
- Tracing the Roots of Western Civilization in Classical Greece - Dr. David O'Hara and Dr. Joel Johnson
- Art 197A: Intro to Art History Viewing Laboratory in London - Dr. Lindsay Twa
- Conscience, Context, and Culture of Cuba - Dr. John Pennington and Dr. Cory Conover
- Exploring Sport and Physical Activity of Norway (ESPN) - Dr. Sherry Barkley
One Augustana-led course is also available in Summer 2017:
- The Anthropology of Rock Art: Caves of France - Dr. K.C. Carlson, Dr. Adrien Hannus, & Dr. Anna Reich
The deadline for this program is April 1.
Academic courses are held over the summer to destinations around the globe at a range of affordable prices. A comprehensive list of courses available for Summer study appears on the Augustana StudioAbroad portal. Select "Summer" in the term box, and StudioAbroad will generate a list of programs for you to consider!
Please contact the International Programs Office at 605-274-5050 or e-mail faculty leader(s) directly for more information.