Science Fair for High School Students
High school students (9th-12th grades) have the opportunity to present their experience with science at Augustana's 3rd annual Science Fair sponsored by the Tri-Beta honor society at Augustana.
Areas of science included are: Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics.
Sessions and activities will take place the morning of Saturday, March 30, 2019, in the Froiland Science Complex on AU's campus.
There is no registration fee!
9 a.m. Registration
9:20 a.m. Welcome
9:30 a.m. Judging Begins
11:30 a.m. Student Panel
12 p.m. Awards Ceremony
**Treats will be available throughout the event**
- Students should bring presentation aid (e.g., can be poster board or tri-fold poster)
- Any other materials pertinent to the research (e.g., lab notebook)
- View examples of presentation aides that include desired sections, (i.e., purpose, hypothesis, experiment, etc.)
- Please Note:
- All experiments should be done in the student’s school and be supervised by their science teacher. Augustana is not responsible for obtaining student's research materials.
- If you register, please ensure you attend to present on Saturday, March 30.
For more information, please contact the email@example.com.
Beta Beta Beta (Tri-Beta) is the local chapter of the National Biological Honor Society. Membership is based upon academic excellence in the field of biology.