Research Resources on the Web
Physics research at Augustana involves collaborations with many groups. The following links describe some of our major partners.
- Sandford Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory (SUSEL)
- MAX: Multi-ton Argon and Xenon detector development
- The D0 experiment at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- The J.R. Macdonald Laboratory at Kansas State University
- Matthias Kling's Attosecond Imaging group at Max Planck Institue of Quantum Optics
- Allen Landers' group at Auburn University
- PANS: Photo-Active Nanoscale Systems
- The ATLAS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider
- The RHIC PHENIX experiment at Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Northern Plain Undergraduate Research Consortium
We are grateful to the following groups and agencies for grant support.
- The National Science Foundation
- Research Corporation
- NASA and the South Dakota Space Grant Consortium
- The State of South Dakota through its support of science at SUSEL
- The Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Science, Office of Science, US Department of Energy, through its support of the Macdonald Laboratory.