- Order an Official Transcript
- Fall 2017 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Fall 2017 Final Exam Schedule is available here.
- Interim 2018 scheudule (PDF) is available here.
- Summer 2017 information is available here.
5, MONDAY Summer (1st and full term) classes begin
30, FRIDAY First 1/2 term summer classes end
5, WEDNESDAY First 1/2 term summer grades due
6, THURSDAY Second 1/2 term summer classes begin
2, WEDNESDAY Second 1/2 term summer classes end
7, MONDAY Second 1/2 and full term summer grades due
30, WEDNESDAY Fall classes begin
4, MONDAY Labor Day - Required FYS Activities (first year students must attend)/No other classes
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana University through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of University Catalog