Class of 2019: Industries They Chose
Graduates of the Augustana Class of 2019 reported working in an array of industries, reflecting the diverse career and professional opportunities available to grads of a liberal arts institution.
Augustana graduates reported 99 percent employment in their major or chosen field. Graduates were employed in multiple industries.
Education and health services employed more than half of AU graduates. The top eight occupational classifications follow for the Class of 2019.
- Health care practitioners, support and technical: 36 percent
- Education, training and library: 20 percent
- Business and financial operations: 15 percent
- Management, sales and adminstrative support: 9 percent
- Community, social services and protective services: 6 percent
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports and media: 5 percent
- Computer & math; architecture & engineering: 5 percent
- Life, physical and social sciences: 4 percent