Congratulations on your acceptance to Augustana! The following are important steps we recommend you take both before and after you’ve made the decision to enroll at Augustana.
Admitted Student Checklist:
- Visit campus. If you haven't done so already, be sure to visit campus. You may set up a personalized visit nearly anytime Augustana is in session or join us for one of our many visit events. Contact the admission office at 800.727.2844 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit today!
- Submit your enrollment deposit. Once you have made the decision to attend Augustana, be sure to submit your non-refundable $200 enrollment deposit. Your deposit provides you access to residence hall selection (February), course registration (April), and more. The full $200 will be credited to your fall semester tuition. You may submit your deposit securely online.
- Visit with your counselor about additional scholarships. Submitting your Application for Admission and Scholarships was the first and only step required for most Augustana scholarships. However, some scholarships require an additional application, audition, and/or interview. Examples include the Distinguished Scholars Competition and our Performing & Visual Arts Scholarships. Be sure to visit with your admission counselor about those that interest you.
- Submit the FAFSA. Submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) beginning in January. (If you don't plan to submit the FAFSA, be sure to let us know — we don't want to delay sending your scholarship package.)
- Consider Civitas. If you have a minimum ACT composite of 27 and a 3.5 GPA, consider applying for the Civitas Honors Program.
- Join us for New Student Registration. We begin sending detailed registration information to deposited students in March.
- Let us know about outside scholarships. Let us know about your outside scholarships so we may include them in your complete financial aid package.
- Submit your Health Forms (.pdf).
More Resources for Admitted Students:
- Academic Advising — Information about Advanced Placement, CLEP, departmental test-out opportunities, foreign language placement, tutoring services, as well as New Student Registration/Orientation.
- Computer Recommendations — Answers to your questions about what computer will be the best choice for you as a college student.
- Housing and Dining — Pictures and descriptions of first-year residence halls, room dimensions, what to bring to college, meal plan options, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Augustana College Bookstore — Information about purchasing textbooks or to shop for Augustana merchandise.