Tickets for Augustana Students
Students are encouraged to take advantage of their ticket benefits to support attendance at athletic events, concerts, plays and more. Current students are entitled to one free ticket with their Augustana ID for most campus events. Yearly exceptions include, but are not limited to: Viking Varieties, Vespers, NCAA and NSIC playoff games. These tickets are intended to be used by the student only.
Q: How do I obtain my free student tickets for 2012-13 academic year?
A: There are three easy ways:
- Online at www.augietickets.com (follow the online instructions, below)
- At the Augustana Box Office (located in the Morrison Commons) or by calling 605.274.5320
- At the door before the event
Refer to the Ticket Policies for further policy details.
To get your tickets online:
1. Go to www.augietickets.com
2. Click on event you would like to attend. (If you choose an event category that contains more than one type of event, you may need to click on the type of event, the event itself, and the actual event date.)
NOTE: For all regular season Athletic events, Augustana students are free with ID.
(No tickets are required.) For football games, please enter Kirkeby-Over Stadium through the East gate.
3. Choose the quantity of tickets you need and choose a delivery option, then click NEXT.
Your delivery options include:
- Will Call (free) – Tickets will be held at the door for you to pick up prior to the event.
- Print at Home (free) – Tickets will be emailed to you and can be printed from any computer. These paper tickets will be scanned at the door.
- Mobile Phone (free) – Tickets will be sent directly to your smartphone and will be scanned at the door. We recommend you download the Walletini app for storing your tickets.
- Mailed via USPS ($3.50) – Tickets will be mailed to the address listed in your account. The cost for postage and handling is $3.50 per order.
4. Before filling out the required information in this step, please click on the blue “I’m redeeming benefits.” link in the lower right hand corner.
NOTE: Augustana students are entitled to one free ticket with their Augustana ID for most campus events. These tickets are intended to be used by the student only and cannot be redeemed by a parent or guest. Tickets will be scanned at the door and violators will be turned away.
5. Enter your email address (first[full]email@example.com) OR patron ID (which is the same as your Augustana ID number) AND your full name, first and last. Then click SEARCH.
6. Select the number of tickets to be redeemed from the drop-down menu and click APPLY BENEFITS.
7. Enter in your billing information to verify your identity and click NEXT.
8. You may be given the opportunity to give a gift in support of the event. You can give or click NEXT.
9. Last is the CONFIRM AND PAY page. You will not be charged until you verify the information and click PROCESS ORDER to complete the transaction. You should receive a confirmation email. If you do not, your order was not processed and you did not purchase tickets.
NOTE: The entire process should take less than 2 minutes. You will be warned before your session times out.
If you have any questions about how to purchase tickets, please contact the Augustana Box Office
at 605.274.5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org