Bureau of Indian Affairs
The Higher Education Grant Programs affiliated with Native American Tribes may have financial aid available for Native American Students.
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled member of a Native American Tribe
- Currently in attendance or accepted for admission as a full-time undergraduate student
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking program
- Enrolled in at least 12 credit hours
- Complete a FAFSA
- Must not have been incarcerated
- Must submit information on a timely basis (check each Tribe for deadline dates)
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA and be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid for further information regarding BIA funding.