Call for papers
Augustana Symposium - April 20, 2013
Augustana College students are invited to present their faculty-mentored, independent research at the Augustana Symposium. Students who would like to present their research should collaborate with a faculty member to prepare a submission of their project.
With faculty member approval, students should complete an application with the following information no later than Thursday, March 28th.
- The title of the presentation
- The name(s) of the student presenter(s), and email addresses for each presenter
- The name and email address of the faculty collaborator/sponsor
- The presentation format: either oral presentation or poster
- If an oral presentation, the time required: either 15 minutes (10 minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q & A) or 30 minutes (20 minutes presentation and 10 minutes Q & A)
- Technology, if any, needed for presentation
- An abstract of the presentation. The abstract should be a brief description of the research topic, research method or sources and anticipated conclusions of the study (250 words or less). Please also provide an English translation if the original abstract is in another language. Abstracts may be pasted into the application form from another program.
A later note will be sent to those students with accepted Symposium presentations regarding Symposium banquet attendance. If you have questions, contact Dr. Jennifer Gubbels: email@example.com