Ninth Annual Career Symposium
The Augustana Career Center is hosting its annual Career Symposium, providing students with invaluable career development experiences and networking opportunities. Learn from alumni and regional industry leaders, who are invited to present their experiences for students in various Augustana classrooms.
This list is not final. If you're interested in speaking at the Career Symposium, contact Career Center Director Sandi Vietor at email@example.com or 605.274.4127.
Friday, Sept. 26, 2014
from 8 a.m.-noon, in the Madsen Center
- Join regional industry leaders and alumni
- Network, learn and explore today’s dynamic business environment
The first 200 students to register receive a special gift — Register today.
►8 a.m. Marketing (MC 201)
- Isaac Krueger '12, Marketing Coordinator at Avera Health
- Kerri DeGraff '06, Development Director at Feeding South Dakota
►8 a.m. Finance (MC 202)
- Robert Fouberg '92, Senior VP and General Counsel at Dakotah Bank
- Cami Koehn '12, Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch
- Sam Hoskins '14, Trust Investment Specialist at Dorsey & Whitney Trust Co.
►9 a.m. Management/Leadership (MC 201)
- Mike Ebbing '98, Director of Human Resources at Sonstegard Foods
- Gregg Gohl '93, Owner/Broker/Realtor at Hegg Realtors
►9 a.m. Technology (MC 202)
- Kristina Johnson '13, Account Coordinator at Click Rain
- Jamie Martin '11, Data Acquisition Engineer at BrightPlanet
10:15-10:55 a.m. Refreshments and networking in the Madsen Center Atrium
►11 a.m. Accounting (MC 202)
- Caitlin Olson '14, Accountant at Poet
- Kyle Mielke '13, Audit Associate at Eide Bailly LLP
►11 a.m. Entrepreneurship (MC 201)
- Jackie Just '99, Owner of Just Bloomed
- Aaron Moulton '02, Co-owner of Moulton & Associates Realtors
►4 p.m. Chemistry (Gilbert Science Center)
- Dr. Mark Viste ’92 is speaking on "After Augie: Adventures in Graduate School, Industry and Beyond," as part of the John A. Froemke Chemistry Lecture Series.
►7 p.m. Art (Eide/Dalrymple Gallery)
- Donald Johnson '09 will talk about his Eide/Dalrymple Gallery exhibition "Transitory Memory: Paintings by Donald Johnson ('09)" at 7:30 p.m., with a reception starting at 7 p.m.
With special thanks to:
- Steve Lawrence ‘65, of Lawrence Transportation, underwriter for this event
- Augustana College Business Club
- The speakers, faculty and staff who helped make this event possible