Augustana College Education Association
The purpose of the ACEA Student Program is:
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of the education profession and educational issues;
- To have a voice in educational issues and policies that affect us as future teachers;
- To stimulate the highest ideals of professional ethics, standards, attitudes, and training;
- To promote leadership skills among future educators;
- To enhance the education program at Augustana College by providing extra-curricular activities to gain a better understanding of the learning process and the content areas;
- To develop a working correspondence between the education department at Augustana College and All student going into the field of education.
- To work in association with all education affiliates identified in Article I of the document.