Room Selection Forms
There are several forms that may be used throughout Room Selection. Please be sure to read through each form and any additional information provided thoroughly before printing or submitting.
Also, see Frequently Asked Room Selection Questions for more specific answers to some of your questions.
Room Selection Forms:
- Apartment Homesteading (Online Form)- Use this form if you are interested in keeping your current apartment assignment for 2015- 2016.
- Apartment Drawing Opt-In (Online Form) - Use this form if you are interested in living in one of our apartment communities for 2015- 2016.
- Theme House Homesteading- If you are a current theme house resident and would like to homestead your theme house for the upcoming school year, please print and complete the Theme House Homesteading Application.
- New Theme House Application- If you are a rising third or fourth year student and wish to apply for a theme house, please print and complete the New Theme House Application.
- Off-Campus Approval (Online Form) - If you are interested in applying to live off-campus for the coming year, please complete an Off-Campus Housing Request Form.
- Proxy Form (Online Form) - Use the Proxy Form if you will not be able to attend Room Selection Day at your assigned time and wish to designate another person to select your space for next year in your place.