Intramural registration is quick, easy—and required.
To create an IM Leagues account:
- Please click on one of the following links:
- Go to www.imleagues.com/Augie/Registration OR
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account OR
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
- Enter your information, and use your School email (@ole.augie.edu or @augie.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” lin
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR
Click on to “Augustana College (SD)” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Competitive or Recreational)
You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- Create a team (For team captains)
Online Registration is required for all team, most individual, and some late night events.
Each team that is interested in registering for an event must appoint a team captain. This captain is in charge of registering the team online, attending the captain's meeting or sending a representitive in his or her place, and communicating the schedule to the other team members.
Anyone wanting to participate in an individual event can register online. Most individual events do not have a captain's meeting, so write down the date and time of the event so you don't forget! While advanced registration is strongly encourged for most events, individuals can show up and join in on the day of the competition.
Any student, faculty or staff member that would like to participate in a team event, but does not have a team, is welcome to sign up as a free agent! You can register yourself as a free agent online. Then, at our captain's meeting, we will place you with a team that is in need of more players! You may sign up as a free agent for any sport, and you can choose to be in the competitive or recreational division.
Dog Eat Dog Floor Competition
The Dog Eat Dog floor competition is open to any group of students living on the same residence hall floor, or in the same theme house or group of theme houses. Online registration is also required for these events. For more informatino about the Dog Eat Dog Floor Competition follow this link by clicking here.
A forfeit fee is required for all team and individual events. The cost is $5.00 for a tournament or $10.00 for a league. If an individual or team does not forfeit a game, they may transfer the money to a future event or have their fee returned to them.
One team forfeit or two defaults will result in the loss of the forfeit fee money. If a second forfeit occurs, the team or individual will be dropped from further play unless they pay another fee.
Please note: If no team representative shows up to the captains meeting, a five dollar fee will be charged to the team captain. The Recreational Services department reserves the right to charge the Augustana account of the captain who does not pay a forfeit fee but whose team has one or more forfeits.
A $5 forfeit fee is required for tournament and a $10 forfeit fee is required for league. We will automatically charge the captains student account at the end of the league or tournament if the team has forfeited or defaulted twice. A missed captains meeting will result in an additional $5 fee.
For a few of our events, we ask teams or individuals to help us with our costs.
DED Bowling—Floors are being asked to pay money depending on how many teams they have show up. Typically we ask between $20.00-$25.00.
Individuals are asked to pay $4.00 to participate in our Intramural Bowling Night, payable at the door when they arrive. This entitles the individual to rental shoes and unlimited bowling for the 2 hours of the event (as long as there is no one waiting for a lane).