25th Annual Augustana Athletic Club Auction
The 25th annual Augustana Athletic Club Auction will be held on Friday, March 18, at the Sioux Falls Ramkota Inn Exhibit Hall. Doors open at 6 p.m.
All the proceeds from the Augustana Athletic Club Auction benefits scholarships for more than 350 Augustana student-athletes.
New this year is an online auction — now open for bidding until the evening event on Friday, March 18.
The evening begins at 6 p.m. with a social hour and silent auction featuring approximately 300 items. A 15-item live auction will begin at 8:30 p.m.
Tickets are $60 each. For more information, or to purchase tickets, contact the Augustana Athletic Club Office at 605.274.5420 or email Jon Eng, director of Athletic Development. You may also purchase tickets online at www.augietickets.com.
Schedule of Events
6 p.m. — Social Hour / Silent Auction Opens
6:30 to 8:30 p.m. — Dinner
8:30 p.m. — Live Auction
Following are the online auction items now open for bidding until March 18:
- South Padre Island, Texas Condo for a Week
- Northern South Dakota Pheasant Hunt
- End Zone Suite at Kirkeby-Over Stadium
- Sutton Bay Golf Trip
- Sun Valley, Idaho, Ski Trip
- Two-Day South Dakota Pheasant Hunt
- New York Amazing Long Weekend Package
- Luxury Condo in Beaver Creek, Colorado
- Game Day Suite at Kirkeby-Over Stadium
- Autographed Augustana Football
Augustana Athletic Club