The Augustana Senior Art Show
Date: April 28 - May 20, 2017
Times: Artist Talk: 7:30 p.m. on Friday, April 28 | Reception and Awards Presentation: 7-9 p.m. on Friday, April 28
Location: Eide/Dalrymple Gallery
Ticket Info: The exhibit, artist talks and reception are free and open to the public.
Graduating art students at Augustana University will present their senior show April 28 through May 20 at the Eide/Dalrymple Gallery. On exhibit will be a wide variety of works including ceramics, sculpture, printmaking, painting, drawing, digital photography and graphic design.
- Jada Arnott, an art and anthropology major from Sioux Falls
- Noah Fisher, an art, anthropology and English major from Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- Courtney Hardie, an art major with an entrepreneurship minor from Watertown, South Dakota
- Tyler Johnson, a pre-professional art and K-12 education major from Luverne, Minnesota
- Joseph Keating, an art and anthropology major from Sioux Falls
- Samantha Levisay, an art and K-12 education major from Harrisburg, South Dakota
- Ella Ng, an art major with a French minor from Hong Kong
- Carl Norquist, an art and English major from Northfield, Minnesota
- Evan Richards, an interdepartmental studies major with emphases in art, business and philosophy from Le Mars, Iowa
- Julie Vu, an art and journalism major from Hanoi, Vietnam
The seniors will give artist talks at 7:30 p.m. at the opening awards reception, which will run from 7 to 9 p.m. Please join us for an evening of food, conversation and a celebration of these seniors and the future of the visual arts.
This exhibition is generously sponsored by the families of Palmer Eide and Ogden Dalrymple.
The Eide/Dalrymple Gallery is located on Commons Circle (30th Street and Grange Avenue), in the Center for Visual Arts at Augustana University. The gallery is open to the public and free of charge. Hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday 1 to 4 p.m.