Augustana Theatre Seeks Audience to Solve 'Clue – The Musical'
Date: March 1 - March 4, 2019
Times: Friday, March 1, Saturday, March 2, and Monday, March 4, at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, March 2, and Sunday, March 3, at 2:30 p.m.
Location: Edith Mortenson Theatre
Ticket Info: Adults $15, Seniors $10, K-12 and Augie ID FreeAugietickets.com
The Augustana Theatre Department will present Clue – The Musical on the Edith Mortenson stage March 1-4. Performances are at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Monday, and at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are available at www.augietickets.com and are $15 adults/$10 seniors. K-12 students and those with Augie IDs are free.
Was it Miss Scarlet in the billiards room with the rope? Or perhaps Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the knife?
This deathly funny musical brings to life six colorful suspects, six familiar rooms, and six famous murder weapons for 216 possible solutions! And the audience gets to help solve the mystery!
No two shows will be the same!
The show is directed by Jayna Fitzsimmons, an assistant professor in the theatre department, where she teaches theatre history, acting, improvisation, playwriting and introduction to theatre. Fitzsimmons is the artistic director of Bare Bodkins, a professional Sioux Falls-based Shakespeare company. She is assisted by junior Katelyn Luze from Wellington, Colorado.
The cast includes:
- Coleman Peterson, a senior from Tea, South Dakota, as Mr. Boddy
- Tristan Love, a junior from Rapid City, South Dakota, as Mr. Green
- Logan Swanson, a junior from Mankato, Minnesota, as Colonel Mustard
- Noelle Starnes, a senior from Sioux Falls as Miss Scarlet
- Casey Schultz, a sophomore from North Mankato, Minnesota, as Mrs. White
- Lauren Sandison, a junior from Spirit Lake, Iowa, as Mrs. Peacock
- Ashlyn Himley, a junior from Brookings, South Dakota, as Professor Plum
- Connor McAninch, a sophomore from Grimes, Iowa, as The Detective