Fall Concert with Augustana Band Featuring the All-City Middle School Honor Band
Augustana Performing & Visual Arts will present a fall concert entitled "Postcards from America." The concert features the Augustana Band, under the direction of Christopher Unger; the Blue and Gold Band, under the direction of Larry Petersen; and the All-City Middle School Honor Band, under the direction of Jason Rygg, beginning at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 8, at the Washington Pavilion in downtown Sioux Falls.
- Intercollegiate by Charles Ives with Dr. Devin Otto, guest conductor
- Carnival of Venice by Herbert L. Clarke with senior Jacob Fenner, euphonium
- Carbon Paper and Nitrogen Ink by Adam Silverman featuring junior Dana LeVan, marimba
- Steampunk Suite by Erika Svanoe
- Fanfare for the Unsung Hero by Matt Conway
- The Promise of Living by Aaron Copland/trans. Kenneth Singleton
- West Side Story by Leonard Bernstein/arr. W. J. Duthoit
- Washington Post March by John Philip Sousa/ed. Frank Byrne
Tickets range in price from $14-$20 and are free for students K-12 and those with a valid Augie ID. Tickets can also be purchased at the Washington Pavilion. All seats are reserved.