Lighting the Way Autism Conference, Walk
Date: June 8 - June 10, 2017
Times: Conference: Thursday and Friday. Walk: Saturday.
Location: Registration: Edith Mortenson Center. Sessions: Edith Mortenson Center and Froiland Science Complex. Walk: Meet at Commons Circle, Augustana UniversityRegister today for the Conference.
Join us on June 8-9 for the 10th annual conference.
Keynote speakers will be Kari Dunn Buron, Michael John Carley and Eustacia Cutler
- The $100 registration fee includes meals, breaks and handouts.
- View the list of breakout sessions.
- Limited parent scholarships available — contact SD Parent Connection at email@example.com.
- One college credit hour (at $50) and CEU certificates are available.
- Campus Map and Lodging Options
- Contact Us — If you have questions or need further information about the conference.
Learn more at www.augie.edu/autism.