Lighting the Way Autism Conference, Walk
Date: June 9 - June 11, 2016
Times: Conference: Thursday and Friday. Walk: Saturday.
Location: Registration: Edith Mortenson Center. Sessions: Edith Mortenson Center and Gilbert Science Center. Walk: Meet at Commons Circle, Augustana UniversityRegister today for the Conference.
Join us on June 9-10.
Keynote speakers will be Dr. Barry M. Prizant, Ph.D., CCC-SLP and Jill Kuzma.
- The $100 registration fee includes meals, breaks and handouts.
- View the full schedule as part of the booklet (.pdf document).
- Limited parent scholarships available — contact SD Parent Connection at email@example.com.
- One college credit hour is available for this conference at $50.
- View the Lighting the Way 2016 presentations.
- Campus Map and Lodging Options
- Contact Us — If you have questions or need further information about the conference.
Children's Camp Day is Friday, June 10, for children ages 7-12. Contact Brittany Schmidt for more details at brittanyABC@gmail.com or call 605.351.1002.
Learn more at www.augie.edu/autism.