CANCELED: Lighting the Way Autism Conference
Date: June 11 - June 12, 2020
Times: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday and Friday
Location: Registration: Edith Mortenson Center; Sessions: Edith Mortenson Center and Froiland Science Complex, Augustana University
CANCELED: Augustana's 13th annual conference is June 11-12.
About the 2020 Conference
- The $100 registration fee will include meals, breaks and handouts.
- Limited parent scholarships will be available — contact Becky Hatch Fiala (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- One college credit hour (at $50) and CEU certificates are available.
- Campus Map and Lodging Options
- Contact Us (email@example.com) if you have questions or need further information about the conference.
Learn more about the 2020 Keynote Presenters at augie.edu/autism.