Lighting the Way Autism Conference
Date: June 14 - June 15, 2018
Times: Conference: Thursday and Friday.
Location: Registration: Edith Mortenson Center. Sessions: Edith Mortenson Center and Froiland Science Complex, Augustana University.Registration will open February 1.
Join us on June 14-15 for the 11th annual conference.
Keynote speakers will be Dr. Ross Greene and Dr. Patrick Schwarz.
- The $100 registration fee includes meals, breaks and handouts.
- Limited parent scholarships available — contact SD Parent Connection at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One college credit hour (at $50) and CEU certificates are available.
- Campus Map and Lodging Options
- Contact Us — If you have questions or need further information about the conference.
Learn more at www.augie.edu/autism.