Faculty, Staff and Office phone functionality
There is no phone service in individual student rooms.
Shared student phones are available in residence hall hallways or dayrooms, one per floor.
These public residence hall phones can be used as follows:
- For on-campus calls, simply dial the 4-digit extension.
- For off-campus local calls, simply dial 8 + the number.
- For Toll-Free calls, dial 8 + 1 + 800 + the number.
- For Long-Distance, use any calling card with a toll-free access number.
- All 900, 10-10, operator service, and chargeback services are blocked from on-campus phones.