Fall Workshops Offered
Monday, August 16, 2010
Augustana College is offering a series of Continuing Education workshops this fall.
Scheduled from September through December 2010, the workshops apply toward undergraduate or graduate college credit. Many of the classes are held on weekends and class sizes are limited. All workshops meet teacher certification/re-certification requirements as defined by the South Dakota State Department of Education, unless otherwise noted.
Classes offered include:
- Totally Language
- Web Page Design Using Dreamweaver
- All Things Hamlet
- Conflict Resolution
- Interactive Classroom Technologies
- All Things Macbeth
- Autism and Asperger’s
- The Creative Process: Unleashing Potential in Yourself and Others
- Autism and Asperger’s: Treatment Strategies
- Motivating Students to Achieve
- Creating Supplemental Elementary Classroom Materials
- Differentiating Instruction for Diverse Classrooms
- Ethical Issues in the Information Age
- Discipline with Love and Logic
- Teaching in the Information Age
- Teaching Writing Beyond the 5-Paragraph Model: Thinking Rhetorically
- Teaching Shakespeare Through Performance
For more information and class descriptions, visit Augustana Academics.