Choir, Band Members Prepare for Interim Tours
The Augustana Choir, 53 student singers under the direction of Dr. Paul Nesheim, will tour Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota:
Thursday, Jan. 30 — 7:00 p.m. at
Trinity Lutheran Church, Blue Earth, Minn.
- Friday, Jan. 31 — 7:00 p.m. at St James Lutheran Church, Verona, Wis.
- Saturday, Feb. 1 — 4:30 p.m. at The Basilica of Saint Mary, Minneapolis, Minn.
Sunday, Feb. 2 — 8:30 and 9:45 a.m. at St. Philip the Deacon Lutheran Church,
- Monday, Feb. 3 — 7:00 p.m. at Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, Moorhead, Minn.
- Tuesday, Feb. 4 — 7:00 p.m. at Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Aberdeen, S.D.
- Saturday, Feb. 8 — 7:30 p.m. at St. Joseph Cathedral, Sioux Falls, S.D. Reserve tickets.
The Alumni Office will be hosting three receptions along the tour route in Moorhead, Minn., Aberdeen, S.D., and Verona, Wis.
The Augustana Band, a 65-piece ensemble under the direction of Dr. Paul Schilf, will tour throughout Minnesota. The group's final concert of the tour will be in South Dakota:
- Sunday, Feb. 2 — 3 p.m. at St. John Lutheran Church, Owatonna, Minn.
- Monday, Feb. 3 — 9:28 a.m. at Eagan High School, St. Paul, Minn., and at 1:30 p.m. at Chaska High School, Chaska, Minn.
- Tuesday, Feb. 4 — 8:45 a.m. at Hastings High School, Hastings, Minn., and at 1:30 p.m. at Champlin Park High School, Champlin, Minn.
- Friday, Feb. 7 — 7:30 p.m. at the Harrisburg Performing Arts Center, Harrisburg, S.D. Reserve tickets.