Over the next five years, Augustana's physical campus will change dramatically with the addition of new facilities and major enhancements to existing buildings.
- Recently Completed:
- The Froiland Science Complex is Augustana’s new 125,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art science facility featuring a new nursing simulation lab, glass-enclosed laboratories, new spaces for student and faculty research and classatories to combine lecture and hands-on learning.
- A new housing complex for students.
- Future construction:
- As Augustana outlines its next fundraising campaign, University officials are planning for a number of new facilities and will remodel several existing buildings:
- A renovation of Kresge Recital Hall and other music spaces inside the Humanities Center.
- An extensive renovation and expansion of Morrison Commons.