Findings by the Augustana Research Institute
The Augustana Research Institute (ARI) provides cross-sector measurement, analysis and knowledge management research for communities and organizations throughout the region.
- The Bright Futures program is a transitional housing program for homeless families with children and is a joint effort of Inter-Lakes Community Action Partnership (ICAP), Sioux Falls Community Development (City of Sioux Falls) and the Sioux Falls Housing and Redevelopment Commission.
- Full Report: Bright Futures 2018 Program Evaluation
- Student Safety and Out-of-School Time (Sioux Falls, South Dakota) is a study commissioned by Sioux Falls Thrive and conducted by the Augustana Research Institute (ARI).
- Full Report: Sioux Falls Student Safety and Out-of-School Time
- Augustana Research Institute Conducts Sioux Falls Housing Study
- Full Report: Sioux Falls Affordable Housing Needs Assessment 2016
- Samples of ARI Organizational Ecosystem Analyses
- SiouxFalls.Business is surveying its local executive readers for their perception of market conditions, business conditions in their own organizations and their expectations for the coming months.