The Nordland Heritage Foundation supports multiple events throughout the year.
- Special tours can be arranged for school groups or other interested parties during the year by emailing email@example.com.
- Register for summer camps. The Nordland Heritage Foundation provides an outstanding series of camps in 2019 for children, adolescents and adults.
- Join us for "Spring Clean Day" on Saturday, May 18, to spruce up the buildings and grounds at Heritage Park at 9 a.m.
- Tidløs, a band from Norway, will be performing at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9, at Our Saviors Lutheran Church, just across the street from Heritage Park.
- Annual Meeting. The 2019 Annual Meeting will be Sunday, June 9, at 10 a.m. at the Beaver Creek Lutheran Church at Heritage Park, with the brunch and meeting following that at the Morrison Commons 3-in-1 Room on the Augustana campus.
- Summer Tours. The four historic buildings may be open for touring Wednesday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., and Sunday afternoons from 2 - 4 p.m., June through August.
- Arthur Olsen Student Research Symposium. The 2019 Symposium was Saturday, April 6, in the Humanities Center on Augustana's campus. More than 70 students took part in 2019 by giving formal research presentations and leading poster research discussions in the Humanities concourse.