East Hall is home to upperclass students who wish to live in a responsible living environment.All rooms are wired for data and cable connections. Built of Sioux Falls quartzite in 1905, the building was originally named Ladies Hall. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and was renovated in 1980. The building has a spacious lobby, kitchen, laundry facilities, lounge areas, a computer lab, and a staff apartment.
Each room in East Hall has different dimensions. Specific room information can be received from the Housing Office by calling (605) 274-5215 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.