Edith Mortensen Center,
2001 S. Summit Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57197
Room Keys and ID Cards
A room key and keycard (identification cards that also unlock exterior doors) are issued to and activated for residential students.
- A lost room key may be replaced by contacting the Hall Director or building manager. A $5.00 charge will be assessed to the student's account.
- Duplication, altering, or using unauthorized keys is prohibited.
- Students are expected to lock their doors and carry their keys with them at all times.
- Access to a student room is limited to the assigned occupants. Residence Life staff cannot open a room to retrieve another student's possessions.
- Changing locks/keys to rooms is permitted only upon authorization of the hall director or building manager.
- Student ID cards are replaced at the Campus Safety Office at a charge of $15.00 for the first replacements. Pricing for subsequent replacements will increase by $5.00 each time.