Applications to the Augustana-Sanford Genetic Counseling Graduate Program (ASGCGP) are accepted fall through winter each year for admission to the program the following fall.
Be sure to review our Application Checklist for program requirements.
ASGCGP Fall 2022 Application Cycle
Early Application Deadline:
December 15, 2021
- The ASGCGP online application must be submitted by December 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Supporting materials must be received by the Office of Graduate Education by December 17, 2021 at 5 pm CST. This includes official documents. Final grades for Fall 2021 semester are not required.
- The ASGCGP will begin reviewing early applications after December 15, 2021. After all early applications have been reviewed, other applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews may be offered between the application deadlines, but final decisions for some applications may not be made until after all applications have been reviewed.
Regular Application Deadline:
January 14, 2022
- ASGCGP application cycle for Fall 2022 admission closes for applicants.
- The online application through Slate must be submitted by January 14, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Supporting materials must be received by the Office of Graduate Education by January 17, 2022 at 5:00 PM CST. This includes official documents.
- Late applications, including official documents, will not be accepted.
For the 2022 application cycle, interviews will be conducted virtually. If selected for an interview interviewees participate in either a morning or afternoon interview session on one of the following dates: February 25, 2022, March 4, 2022, March 18, 2022, March 25, 2022, April 1, 2022
March 30, 2022
- First day to submit Match rankings.
April 13, 2022
- Last day to submit Match rankings.
April 22, 2022
- Match results will be released to applicants and programs.