Graduates of the Augustana Class of 2020 reported working in an array of industries, reflecting the diverse career and professional opportunities available to grads of a liberal arts institution.
Augustana graduates reported 97 percent employment in their major or chosen field. Graduates were employed in multiple industries.
Education and health services employed more than half of AU graduates. The top eight occupational classifications follow for the Class of 2020.
- Health care practitioners, support and technical: 35 percent
- Education, training and library: 14 percent
- Management, sales and adminstrative support: 14 percent
- Business and financial operations: 10 percent
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports and media: 7 percent
- Life, physical and social sciences: 7 percent
- Community, social services and protective services: 5 percent
- Computer & math; architecture & engineering: 4 percent