The Higher Education Grant Programs affiliated with Native American Tribes may have financial aid available for Native American Students.
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled member of a Native American Tribe
- Currently in attendance or accepted for admission as a full-time undergraduate student
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking program
- Enrolled in at least 12 credit hours
- Complete a FAFSA
- Must not have been incarcerated
- Must submit information on a timely basis (check each Tribe for deadline dates)
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA and be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid for further information regarding BIA funding.