Solberg Hall AU Dorm

Housing Forms

Below is a list of our housing processes that take place throughout the year!

Portal Forms

A number of our forms can be accessed through the Student Portal (your account).  Follow any of the links below to log into the Portal.  Once inside, visit the "Student Info" tab at the top and follow the "Housing and Dining" link on the left-hand side.

The following items can be completed through the Portal:

Contact the Student Affairs office at 605.274.5215 or by e-mail at with questions or concerns.