Interested in getting out and about in the outdoors, but in need of gear? Augie Outdoor Program offers outdoor gear rentals for free for all current Augustana students, faculty and staff! Rentals include: kayaks, tents, sleeping bags, backpacking gear, snowshoes, and more. Read on for a list of what is available!
Reservations must be made at least 2 days prior to the planned pick up date. Pick-ups can be made Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm, unless otherwise arranged.
This online form is a REQUEST for a reservation. Your equipment is not considered reserved until you receive an email back stating that the gear requested is available at that time.
- Backpacking Packs (65L); 5 available
- Camp Eating Kit (Personal plates/bowls/cups); 10 sets available or individual
- Cooking Kit (Camping pots and pans); 1-2 sets available
- Utensil (Sporks); 6 available
- Marshmallow Stick (Roasting stick); 6 or more available
- Stove (MSR Pocket Rocket, Jetboil, two burner); 2-3 available
- Water Dromedary; 2 available
- Headlamp (Black Diamond, Petzl); 10 available
- Sleeping Bag (0 Degree); 10 available
- Sleeping Bag Liner (Cocoon) 10 available
- Sleeping Pad (Ridgerest foam pad); 14 or more available
- Tent (3-person, 4-person); 3-6 available
- South Dakota State Park Pass; 2 available
- Kayaks (1 2-person, 2 1-person); 3 available
- Hammock (Eno) 4 available
- Slackline (Baseline); 1 available
- Climbing Shoes (Evolv Shoes); Adult sizes 4.5-14 available
- Snowshoes (1 pr); 8 sets available