Viking Days Schedule for Students! A detailed list of happenings during Viking Days.
Sunday, Oct. 3
- Viking Days Kickoff: 5-7 p.m., Commons Patio/Campus Green
Monday, Oct. 4
- Viking Feast: 4:30-7 p.m., Elmen Center
- Coronation: 7 p.m., Elmen Center
Tuesday, Oct. 5
- Sailing into Service, All day, Back Alley, Morrison Commons
Wednesday, Oct. 6
- Chris Funk - "The Wonderist", 7 p.m., Hamre Recital Hall
Thursday, Oct. 7
- Float Building: 4-7 p.m., Tent at the Fryxell Humanities Center parking lot
Friday, Oct. 8
- Rendezvous Presentation: 4 p.m., Back Alley, Morrison Commons
Augustana international students share presentations on their home countries. Hosted by the International Programs Office and Augustana International Club.Volleyball vs. MSU Moorhead: 6 p.m., Elmen Center
- Soccer at USF: 8 p.m., USF Sports Complex
- Eclipse Concert, 9 p.m., Commons Patio
Saturday, Oct. 9
- Viking Days Parade: 10:30 a.m., University Place (formerly 28th Street) to 33rd Street on Grange Avenue
To accommodate the parade, no parking will be allowed on the parade route effective 6 a.m. until the end of the parade.
- 28th Street (University Place) — From Prairie to Grange avenues
- Grange Avenue — From 26th to 33rd streets
- Any questions, contact Campus Safety at 605.274.4014.
- Viking Tailgate: 11 a.m., Augieville (outside Kirkeby-Over Stadium)
All alumni, friends and family are welcome to join us before the big game. There will be games and inflatables for the kids and a fantastic lunch for everyone! $10 for adults, $5 for children (through 8th-grade). Tickets available at the event.
- Vikings Football vs. Upper Iowa: 1 p.m., Kirkeby-Over Stadium
Tickets will be available in mid-August at goaugie.com/tickets. Augustana’s Marching Band will perform at halftime!
- Volleyball vs. Northern State: 5 p.m., Elmen Center
- Lip-Sync Battle: 7 p.m., Back Alley, Morrison Commons
Sunday, Oct. 10
- Viking Days Worship: 10 a.m., Chapel of Reconciliation
Join us for a meaningful worship service with Campus Pastor Rev. Ann Rosendale, featuring special music by The Augustana Choir and the Augustana Orchestra.
- Viking Days Brunch: 11:30 a.m., Ordal Dining Room, Morrison Commons