VOTE NOW at http://goo.gl/forms/B6NNcM6hTT
Photos can be entered in the following categories.
FOR STUDY OUTSIDE THE US
- Vikings Abroad — any picture abroad with you in it (Bonus points if wearing Augie gear).
- Local Culture — photos that capture locally characteristic phenomena, scenes and people.
- Send Me There! — pictures that showcase the scenery and landscape and inspire others to want to go there.
- Faculty Abroad — photos of Augustana professor(s) abroad.
FOR STUDY IN THE US
- Snapshot of America — pictures of the American experience as seen by Augustana international students.
Here's what you need to know:
- Submit photos from any study abroad experience you participated in from Summer 2014-Spring 2015 to email@example.com.
- Limit of two photos per category per person for STUDY OUTSIDE THE US categories. Five photos per person for STUDY IN THE US (Snapshot of America).
- Deadline for entry is April 7, 2015.
- Each entry must include the following description:
Study Abroad Term:
Location of Photo:
Brief Description (50 words or less):
- To enter the contest, full image photographs and descriptions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3 p.m. on April 7th, 2015.
- The top ten photos in each category as decided by a committee of students, faculty and staff will be displayed in the Commons Concourse beginning on April 17. Students and faculty will cast votes until April 30 to determine the top prizes in each category. Winners will be announced at the Friday Rendezvous on May 1 at 3:00 p.m. in the Back Alley.