- Order an Official Transcript
- Interim 2019 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Spring 2019 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Summer 2019 schedule (PDF) is available here.
7, MONDAY First day of Interim classes
8, TUESDAY Last day for WEB registration
8, TUESDAY Last day to add course without signature
10, THURSDAY Last day to drop course without signatures
11, FRIDAY Proposal Forms due for Independent Studies and Internships
18, FRIDAY Last day to request S/U grade
18, FRIDAY Last day to drop course with "W"
30, WEDNESDAY Interim classes end
5, TUESDAY Interim grades due, 12 noon
6, WEDNESDAY First day of spring classes
12, TUESDAY Last day for WEB registration
20, WEDNESDAY Last day to drop without signatures
21, THURSDAY Proposal forms due
9-17, SATURDAY-SUNDAY Spring Break
28, THURSDAY Assessment/Advising Day
30, SATURDAY Mid-term
3, WEDNESDAY Mid-term grades due, 12 noon
15, MONDAY Last day to drop with "W"
15, MONDAY Last day to request S/U
15-18, MONDAY-THURSDAY Fall/Interim Registration
19-22, FRIDAY-MONDAY Easter Break
17, FRIDAY Last day of classes
18, SATURDAY Final Exams
20-23, MONDAY-THURSDAY Final Exams
24, FRIDAY Master's Hooding and Commencement
25, SATURDAY Commencement
30, THURSDAY Spring grades due, 12 noon
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana University through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of University Catalog