- Order an Official Transcript
- Spring 2016 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Spring 2016 Final Exam Schedule is available here.
- Summer 2016 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Fall 2016 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Fall 2016 Final Exam Schedule is available here.
- Interim 2017 schedule (PDF) is available here.
7, THURSDAY Assessment/Advising Day
8, FRIDAY Last day to drop course with "W" grade
8, FRIDAY Last day to request S/U grade
11, MONDAY Summer Registration opens
11-14, MONDAY-THURSDAY Registration for fall semester
13, FRIDAY Last day of classes
14, SATURDAY Final Exams
16-19, MONDAY-THURSDAY Final Exams
21, SATURDAY Commentment
6, MONDAY Summer classes begin
1, FRIDAY First term of summer session ends
6, WEDNESDAY Second term of summer session begins
2, TUESDAY Second term of summer session ends
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana University through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of University Catalog