Services for Employers
Opportunity. Meet talent.
Through the Student Success Center you have access to an extraordinary community of more than 20,000 Augustana alumni and students. Recruiting does not have to be overwhelming. From internships to full-time opportunities, we are eager to provide ongoing assistance so you can hire smarter, faster and easier. Choose from the following services.
- Host a booth at the Experience Expo. Different than a typical job fair, the Experience Expo offers employers the opportunity to connect with students about ways to gain experience and explore their career options before they graduate. Employers are encouraged to share their resume building positions in the areas of part-time jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities. The 2018 Experience Expo will take place Wednesday, Feb. 14 in the Elmen Center at Augustana. Registration for a single booth is $50; $25 for non-profit organizations. Registration will open later this fall.
- Post a position. There is no fee to advertise a job or internship in our online resource Augie Opportunities.
- Arrange an information table or session. Called "Employer in the Foyer," we routinely arrange for organizations to connect with students casually in the high-traffic lobbies of our buildings. Other employers schedule formal presentations to share more extensive information. Contact us to learn more.
- Create a pipeline of new hires through internships. Learn more about the value of internships and connect with our academic departments.
- Schedule on-campus interviews. Space is available at no cost to speak with and screen candidates at your convenience. Choose from a pre-selected or open interview schedule. Contact us to learn more.
- Attend job fairs. Augustana partners with the South Dakota Association of College Career Centers to host three different job fairs throughout the year.
- Connect with faculty and student organizations. Learn more about our academic programs and student clubs.
- Enhance your visibility or advertise a position in our student newspaper, The Mirror.
- Expand the diversity of your workforce. Learn more about hiring international students.
We appreciate your willingness to partner with us and look forward to providing individual consultation tailored to your recruiting needs. Please contact us at email@example.com or 605.274.4127.