Tickets for Augustana Employees
Employees are encouraged to take advantage of their free ticket benefits to support athletic events, concerts, plays and more. Each employee is entitled to two free tickets with their Augustana ID for most campus events. Yearly exceptions include, but are not limited to: Viking Varieties, Vespers, NCAA and NSIC playoff games. These tickets are intended to be used by the employee and their spouse/guest only.
Q: How do I obtain my free faculty/staff/retiree tickets for 2013-2014 academic year?
A: There are three easy ways:
- Online at www.augietickets.com (follow the online instructions, below)
- At the Augustana Box Office (located in the Morrison Commons) or by calling 605.274.5320
- At the door before the event
Q: How do I get additional free tickets for my dependents?
A: Read the Dependent Policy for employees.
Please refer to the Ticket Policies for further policy details.
1. Go to www.augietickets.com
2. Click on event you would like to attend. (If you choose an event category that contains more than one type of event, you may need to click on the type of event, the event itself, and the actual event date.)
NOTE: For football games, please select “I’ll pick my own seats” and choose any section from the drop down menu OTHER THAN SECTION 105. (These seats are not eligible for employee benefits.) If you wish to purchase chair-back seats in Section 105, please contact Athletic Office at 605.274.4311.
3. Choose the quantity of tickets you need and choose a delivery option, then click NEXT.
Your delivery options include:
- Will Call (free) – Tickets will be held at the door for you to pick up prior to the event.
- Print at Home (free) – Tickets will be emailed to you and can be printed from any computer. These paper tickets will be scanned at the door.
- Mobile Phone (free) – Tickets will be sent directly to your smartphone and will be scanned at the door. We recommend you download the Walletini app for storing your tickets.
- Mailed via USPS ($3.50) – Tickets will be mailed to the address listed in your account. The cost for postage and handling is $3.50 per order.
4. Before filling out the required information in this step, please click on the blue “I’m redeeming benefits.” link in the lower right hand corner.
NOTE: Each employee is entitled to two free tickets with their Augustana ID for most campus events. These tickets are intended to be used by the employee and their spouse/guest only. Please refer to the Tickets Policies for more details.
5. Enter your email address (first[full]email@example.com) OR patron ID (which is the same as your Augustana ID number) AND your full name, first and last. Then click SEARCH.
6. Select the number of tickets to be redeemed from the drop-down menu and click APPLY BENEFITS.
7. Enter in your billing information to verify your identity and click NEXT.
8. You may be given the opportunity to give a gift in support of the event. You can give and/or click NEXT.
9. Last is the CONFIRM AND PAY page. You will not be charged until you verify the information and click PROCESS ORDER to complete the transaction. You should receive a confirmation email. If you do not, your order was not processed and you did not purchase tickets.
NOTE: The entire process should take less than 2 minutes. You will be warned before your session times out.
If you have any questions about how to purchase tickets, please contact the Augustana Box Office at 605.274.5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dependents of current faculty and staff who are 18 years or younger, and older dependent children who are disabled, are also eligible for complimentary tickets to most campus events.
- To receive free admission to Athletic events, these eligible dependents will need a Dependent Activity Card from the Human Resources Office (605.274.4110) to present at the Box Office. These tickets are not available online. If you do not have your Dependent Activity Card, you will be charged the normal ticket price to enter the event. These cards are valid for one academic year only, and they must be renewed each year.
- Children (13 and under) can also join the Viking Kid’s Club ($20), sponsored by Burger King. This membership will grant you free admission to all athletic events for the 2013-2014 season and much more!
- Additional free tickets for most Arts events (excluding Viking Varieties and Vespers) are available online, at the Box Office or at the door for students (K-12). You do not need a Dependent Activity Card to redeem these tickets.
Questions about the dependent policy should be directed to Human Resources at 605.274.4410.