Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing
The mission of the Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing is to create awareness while enhancing the image and reputation of Augustana University.
Telling the Augustana story is the goal of each image, advertisement and event produced by our staff. We aim to project a consistent brand identity, establish and promote events that celebrate the joy of Augustana, report campus news, maintain strong relationships to the media and broader Sioux Falls community, recognize the achievements of our students, professors and alumni, and target communication to each of our audiences using a variety of media.
To schedule and/or request a project, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.
Please also review the services offered and the lead times associated for completion of your work.
The Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing provides a variety of services to the Augustana community:
- Crisis Communications
- Executive Communications
- Marketing and branding campaigns
- Paid advertising
- University-level strategic communications
- Branding needs (logo support)
- Graphic Design
- Feature article development and writing (web and print)
- Magazine content and ideas
- Earned media
- Internal communications and newsletters
- Media relations training
- Press release development
- Social media
- Story and expertise pitching
- Email development support
- Web maintenance and updates
- New web page and web site creation
(The following items are accessible for internal-use only, using Portal links)