Tuition and Transfer Credits
The tuition rate for 2017-2018 Cohort entering upper division courses beginning September 2017: $465/credit hour applied to:
- Required program hours (45 credits nursing) = $20, 925
- Fees: $350/term x 4 terms = $1400
Total program costs for 2017-18 Cohort: 45 credits + fees = $22, 325
- The accelerated program tuition rate may be applied to: 3 credits of nursing electives (N468, N495).
- Any other courses taken at Augustana will be charged at the normal undergraduate credit-hour tuition rate.
- Tuition rate applies only to students accepted to the post-baccalaureate Accelerated Nursing Program and for the cohort year in which the student is accepted.
If the pre-requisite courses are taken at another institution, a transcript analysis will determine course equivalencies. Nursing courses must be taken in the designated term in order to complete the program in 16 months.