How to request a transcript from Augustana University:
Official Electronic Copy for Former Students and Continuing Education and Learners Edge Students
Augustana has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders over the Internet.
Visit the Augustana Parchment site to order your transcript.
Customer support is available on their website.
Current Graduate and Undergraduate Students (Does not include Learner's Edge students)
Students enrolled in Augustana Graduate Programs and current undergraduate students with an Augustana login and password for my.augie.edu can request an official electronic copy of your transcript without submitting a Transcript Request Form. Go to the Transcript Request portlet to order your transcript. There is a $5 processing fee for electronic ordering.
Official Paper Transcripts
Augustana University is pleased to provide this service free of charge.
Fill out the Transcript Request form. Request forms may be sent via mail, or scanned and emailed.
If you are unable to use the above form, please send a written request which includes the following information:
- Your name(s) while you were at Augustana.
- Your birthdate, last four digits of your social security number, and/or your student ID number.
- The approximate dates of attendance.
- Where you want the transcript(s) sent.
- Your written signature - required by FERPA Regulations.
- Mail to: Registrar’s Office
2001 S Summit Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57197
Or scan and email to: