Tutoring at Augustana
At Augustana, you will form ongoing relationships with your professors during office hours, co-curricular activities, academic advising and research. When you have questions, speaking with your professors is often the best place to start.
Academic departments also provide open tutoring sessions to support your learning. Peer tutors provide quality, course-specific academic support to Augustana students at no cost. Tutoring sessions are tailored to foster independent learning and meet students’ individual needs. Peer tutors have excelled in the courses they support and have been trained to facilitate discussions on course content, as well as learning strategies and study habits.
Connect with a tutor today!
- Please contact instructor to request Summer 2017 tutoring.
- MATH 151 - Mikkelsen Library Room 229, time - TBD
- Please fill out the form below to start the Tutoring request process.
- The Writing Center provides assistance with writing assignments to all Augustana students.
- In celebration of cultures, the Modern Foreign Language Department hosts language conversation tables and tutoring.