Camps, Festivals and Competitions
Augustana hosts several annual events on campus that promote the arts:
- VikeSing Men's Choral Festival — The VikeSing Men's Choral Festival was Tuesday, Oct 1, 2019.
- Augustana Band Festival — Each November, students from high schools in four states participate in workshops and rehearsals for three days prior to a Grand Finale Concert. The 62nd annual Festival will be held November 8-9, 2019.
- The Augustana High School Art Invitational Exhibition — Open to area high school artists who are recommended by their teachers. The 2019 Invitational ran Jan. 9 - Feb 8.
- The Lee Piano Festival — Scheduled for Feb. 20-21, 2020 with guest artist, the festival celebrates all things piano and awards scholarships to incoming students.
- Jazz on the Upper Great Plains Festival — Up to 50 high school bands from throughout the region participate in this annual festival, March 2-3, 2020.
- Summer Music Camp is set for June 22-27, 2020. You'll find the finest in musical instruction, performance opportunities and FUN for six days.