Camps, Festivals and Competitions
Augustana hosts several annual events on campus that promote the arts:
- Augustana Band Festival — Each November, students from high schools in four states participate in workshops and rehearsals for three days prior to a Grand Finale Concert. The 61st Annual Festival will be held November 9-10, 2018.
- The Augustana High School Art Invitational Exhibition — Open to area high school artists who are recommended by their teachers. The 2019 Invitational runs Jan. 9 - Feb 8.
The Lee Piano Festival — Scheduled for Feb. 20-22, 2019 with guest artist TBD, the festival celebrates all things piano and awards scholarships to incoming students.
- Jazz on the Upper Great Plains Festival — Up to 50 high school bands from throughout the region participate in this annual March festival, held March 4-5, 2019.
- Summer Music Camp is set for June 3-8, 2019. You'll find the finest in musical instruction, performance opportunities and FUN for six days.
- VikeSing Men's Choral Festival — The VikeSing Men's Choral Festival was held on Monday, Oct 1, 2018. We were pleased to welcome CANTUS as our special guests for the 2018 Festival!