Augustana University Nursing Program Announces Accelerated Class of 2020
The Augustana University nursing program is proud to announce its Accelerated Class of 2020, made up of 18 students.
The post-baccalaureate Accelerated Track Nursing Program is a full-time plan of study designed for students who have a college degree and have completed the prerequisite courses. The accelerated program includes two fall semesters and is completed in 16 months.
In November, Augustana made the list of Best Accelerated Nursing Programs in 2020 by Best Value Schools. Augustana ranked No. 3 in the nation out of the 264 member schools in the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) that offer accelerated nursing programs.
Congratulations to these students:
- Sophia Aghbashian, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Anna Brauch, Plymouth, Minnesota
- Heath Clark, Sioux Falls
- Charles Driscoll, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Jori Ellenbecker, Sioux Falls
- Katherine Gonzalez, Sioux Falls
- Malea Hill, Sioux City, Iowa
- Ashley Hoehne, Montevideo, Minnesota
- Brinn Hollenbeck, Omaha, Nebraska
- Brian Jiskoot, Larchwood, Iowa
- Chase Klingaman, Sioux Falls
- Samantha Larson, Ames, Iowa
- Amanda McCutchan (Fikse), Woodstock, Minnesota
- Matthew Roemen, Tea, South Dakota
- Stacie Rust, Sioux Falls
- Kate Schmidt (Heintzman), Dell Rapids, South Dakota
- Molly Warkenthien, Sioux Falls
- Brynne Webb, Springfield, Oregon
The Nurse Pinning Ceremony for the Accelerated Class of 2020 will take place virtually, on Friday, December 4, at 2 p.m. During this time, Sanford Health Registered Nurse Kelsey Petersen ‘11, will be presented with The DAISY Faculty Award.
Media Inquiries: Contact Jill Wilson, public relations and communications strategist.