- Order an Official Transcript
- Interim 2017 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Spring 2017 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Spring 2017 Final Exam Schedule is available here.
3, TUESDAY Interim classes begin
4, WEDNESDAY Last day to add course without signature
4, WEDNESDAY Last day for WEB registration
6, FRIDAY Last day to drop course without signatures
6, FRIDAY Proposal forms due
13, FRIDAY Last day to drop course with "W"
13, FRIDAY Last day to request S/U grade
26, THURSDAY Last day of classes
2, THURSDAY First day of spring classes
8, WEDNESDAY Last day to add course without signature
8, WEDNESDAY Last day for WEB registration
16, THURSDAY Last day to drop course without signatures
17, FRIDAY Proposal forms due
11-19, SATURDAY-SUNDAY Srping break
25, SATURDAY Mid-term
29, WEDNESDAY Mid-term grades due to Registrar's Office
30, THURSDAY Assessment/Advising Day
5-11, WEDNESDAY-TUESDAY Fall registration open
10, MONDAY Last day to drop course with "W"
10, MONDAY Last day to request S/U grade
14-17, FRIDAY-MONDAY Easter break
12, FRIDAY Last day of classes
13, SATURDAY Final exams
15-18, MONDAY-THURSDAY Final Exams
20, SATURDAY Commencement
24, WEDNESDAY Spring grades due
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana University through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of University Catalog