- Order an Official Transcript
- Summer 2016 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Fall 2016 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Fall 2016 Final Exam Schedule is available here.
- Interim 2017 schedule (PDF) is available here.
2, TUESDAY Second term of summer session ends
8, MONDAY Full and 2nd 1/2 term grades due
31, WEDNESDAY First day of classes for Fall 2016
5, MONDAY Labor Day, Required FYS Activities (first year students must attend)/No other classes
7, WEDNESDAY Last day for WEB registration
7, WEDNESDAY Last day to add a class without signatures
15, THURSDAY Last day to drop a class without signatures
16, FRIDAY Proposal Forms due
22, SATURDAY Mid-term
24-25, MONDAY-TUESDAY Fall Break
26, WEDNESDAY Mid-term grades due
4, FRIDAY Last day to drop course with "W"
4, FRIDAY Last day to request S/U
14-17, MONDAY-THURSDAY Spring registration
23-25, WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY Thanksgiving break
8, THURSDAY Last day of classes
9, FRIDAY Reading Day
10, SATURDAY Final Exams
12-15, MONDAY-THURSDAY Final Exams
22, THURSDAY Fall semester grades due
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana University through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of University Catalog