- Order an Official Transcript
- Interim 2020 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Fall 2019 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Summer 2019 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Spring 2019 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Spring 2019 Final Exam Schedule (PDF) is available here.
17, FRIDAY Last day of classes
18, SATURDAY Final Exams
20-23, MONDAY-THURSDAY Final Exams
24, FRIDAY Master's Hooding and Commencement
25, SATURDAY Commencement
30, THURSDAY Spring grades due, 12 noon
3, MONDAY Summer session begins
28, FRIDAY First term of summer session ends
8, MONDAY Second term of summer session begins
2, FRIDAY Second term of summer session ends
28, WEDNESDAY First day of Fall semester classes
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana University through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of University Catalog