- Order an Official Transcript
- Fall 2015 schedule (PDF) is available here. Students look at my.augie.edu to edit your schedule.
- Fall 2015 Final Exam Schedule
- Interim 2016 schedule (PDF) is available here.
- Spring 2016 schedule (PDF) is available here.
6, FRIDAY Last day to drop a course with a W grade
6, FRIDAY Last day to request S/U grade
16-19, MONDAY-THURSDAY Interim/Spring registration
25-27, WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY Thanksgiving break
12, SATURDAY Final exams
14-17, MONDAY-THURSDAY Final exams
Registrar's Office Mission Statement
The Registrar’s Office supports the mission of Augustana College through the administration of academic policies and procedures, while providing excellent academic support to students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public with convenient, responsive and accurate service. Student records are maintained with confidentiality and integrity.
The Registrar’s Office provides a variety of services including:
- Maintaining student records
- Preparing official transcripts
- Degree audit, and posting of degrees
- Preparing official diplomas
- Registration support, including add/drop
- Overseeing grade entry each term
- Collection and publication of course schedule
- Classroom scheduling
- Publication of College Catalog