The tuition rate for the 2023-24 cohort beginning Fall 2023:
- Tuition for the required nursing program hours (50 credits) = $577/credit hour
- Nursing fees — $725/term x 4 terms (subject to change)
- Augustana student fees — $50/credit hour
- Any additional courses taken at Augustana will be charged at the normal undergraduate credit-hour tuition rate.
- Tuition rate applies only to students accepted to the post-baccalaureate accelerated nursing program and for the cohort year in which the student is accepted.
If the pre-requisite courses are taken at another institution, a transcript analysis will determine course equivalencies. Nursing courses must be taken in the designated term in order to complete the program in 16 months.