- Parent/Tot, Toddler and Preschool — 30 minutes
- Preschool 2 and 3, Levels 1-6 — 45 minutes
Class Sizes & Prices
- Parent/Tot — eight swimmers, $65
- Toddler, Preschool 1-3, Levels 1-6 — six swimmers, $95
- School Year — Once per week for eight weeks (Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evening, or Saturday morning)
- Summer — Four times per week for two weeks (Monday - Thursday — both morning and evenings times available)
- *Duration of the session is based on enrollment and subject to change.
*If a group lesson class has only one or two swimmers enrolled, the number of times the class meets will be reduced from to six instead of eight. The group lesson becomes more of a private lesson with only one or two swimmers in the class, and swimmers are able to receive more personalized instruction and one-on-one attention. This is a great savings compared to the cost of group or private lessons; a family will be notified of this on the first day of lessons, but class length is subject to change due to enrollment changes within the first few days of a session.
A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a swimmer's spot. If the $30 is not received immediately upon registration, the program reserves the right to deactivate (remove) that swimmer to make room for other registrants. Each night the program will run a scan and automatically UNREGISTER swimmers who have an incomplete registration. The person will receive an automated email if this happens and need to contact the Augustana Learn to Swim (LTS) Program to register again.
- $5 discount per child per session (only if you have three or more swimmers enrolled in the same session)
Notify the LTS staff of this upon registration so they can activate these discounts. These discounts will be reflected under "Amount Due" on the online account. For example, if three children are enrolled in classes that cost $95 each, the account will indicated that one child owes $80 and the other two owe the full amount of $95.
Augustana Employee Discount
- $5 discount per child per session
- This is not dependent on the number of children enrolled in the program
- Learn to Swim | firstname.lastname@example.org | 605.274.4636