Welcome to the 2021 virtual conference! All sessions are now open. At the conclusion of the conference, please provide your thoughts through the feedback survey. Thank you for joining us!
About the 2021 Conference
- Click here to view the 2021 Lighting The Way Autism Virtual Conference! (This link will go live on June, 3rd).
- The 2021 conference has moved to a week-long virtual sharing of resources, videos and short presentations via the website from June 7-11. More information will be uploaded throughout the spring.
- One college credit hour (at $50) and CEU certificates are available.
- A June 2022 face to face conference is being planned.
- Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or need further information about the conference.
Dr. Kerry Magro is an award-winning professional speaker, best-selling author and autism consultant to the HBO series Mrs. Fletcher. He started professional speaking nine years ago via the National Speakers Association and has spoken at over 900 events during that time. In addition, Magro is CEO & President of KFM Making A Difference, a nonprofit organization that hosts inclusion events and has provided 68 scholarships for students with autism for college.
In his spare time, Magro hosts A Special Community, where he does on-camera interviews highlighting people impacted by a diagnosis to break down barriers in our community. His videos have been watched over 30 million times.
Magro’s best-selling books Defining Autism From The Heart, Autism and Falling in Love and I Will Light It Up Blue! have all reached Amazon best-seller lists for Special Needs Parenting. For his efforts, Kerry has been featured in major media and worked with amazing brands including The Today Show, CBS News, Inside Edition, Upworthy and Huffington Post, among others. He is based in Hoboken, New Jersey, and can be contacted at Kerrymagro@gmail.com.